When you work with Bill's Tree Care & Landscape, Inc. you get more than a tidy lawn. All trees are unique and require specific attention that only an ISA Certified Arborist can identify. We’ll evaluate trees for pest and disease identification, hazard and risk management to ensure proper tree care. We don’t just provide landscape service—we educate you about the needs and treatments for your property to ensure it gets the very best.
We pride ourselves on providing the most professional and reliable services in the Bay Area. All our work is fully licensed and insured. (Our workers are also fully covered for workers’ comp.)
We Specialize In:
- Pruning - Remove dead, diseased, or insect-infested branches; improve tree structure, enhance growth, and maintain safety.
- End Weight Reduction - Thin the branches of the trees for weight reduction and to prevent limb failure.
- Crown Reduction - Reduce the height, spread, or both of your trees crown.
- Shaping Trees, Shrubs and Hedges
- Cabling - Add cabling to support trees and to reduce the risk of structural failure of the crown.
- Tree Removal
- Stump/ Root Grinding
- New Tree Installation
- Root Barrier
- Deep Root Water
- Deep Root Fertilization
- Bucket Truck Work
- Crane Work - Remove limbs and trees near structures or hazardous areas.
- Sod and Sprinkler Installation
- Tree and Shrub Planting
- Yard Cleanup
- Sprinkler System Repair
- Monthly and Bi-Monthly Service
- Arborist Reports
- Permit Processing
- Tree Inventory